(Amazon and Apple are paid links)
He was all action and no talk. Now his talk is making him question his actions.
Coolman is living his best life as a bona fide action hero, waving his gun all over Beam City while blasting vintage techno from the speakers of his Camaro. He’s certain everyone loves him for it.
But Coolman’s identity starts to crumble when his best friend, Peter, is killed by the Geeked Gangsters: a group of jailbirds he thought he could drop with a flip-flop.
When Coolman goes rogue, he realizes that the geeks have ties to the FBI and that Triggerland is going downhill. Even worse, he starts doubting whether he’s the cold-hearted badass he always believed himself to be.
It’s time to find out whether an old action hero can learn new tricks. Triggerland depends on it!
Coolman and the Evil Drug Lord is the first book in the series. Find the other books here.
An Exclusive Offer
Sign up for deals on new releases!
The Coolman Series
– Fast and silly books inspired by ’80s action movies
Sit back and enjoy a quick and entertaining ode to ’80s action movies. A pastiche that brings back kitschy fights and gonzo dialogue, the Coolman series packs cringy but unforgettable one-liners into bite-sized reads. You can tell it’s written by a guy who loves the ’80s, is from the ’80s, and isn’t too ceremonious to admit that he really is just some guy-dude.
- Title: Coolman and the Evil Drug Lord
- Theme song: Coolman Theme
- Author: Sam Guydude
- Published: 2022
- ISBN 978-87-94351-01-0 (E-Book edition)
- ISBN 978-87-94351-02-7 (Paperback edition)
- Chapters: 20
- Genre: Humor, Comedy, Satire, Dark comedy, Action, Police stories, Retro entertainment, Indie books, Absurdity
- Target Audience: Awesome people
- Tagline: The toughest cop in the world
- Main Characters: Coolman, Peter, Amanda, The Chief, Bazooka Bill, Dynamite Daisy, Short Man Johnson, The President