(Amazon and Apple are paid links)
He loves her in pink. But this is not the pink fit he wished for.
It’s a regular day at Beam City mall. Coolman is out buying beer, when a desperate scream sounds from a lingerie shop.
Coolman knows his way around tight situations, but what he faces in the shop enflames his old cop instincts. A half-naked woman is tearing meat off an innocent guy, and just before Coolman drops her, there’s a weird shine in her eyes.
When Coolman spots the same peculiarity on his girlfriend, Amanda, he fears something evil is brewing in Triggerland – something that will test both his heart and his ability to use that new Doomsday Revolver the chief gave him.
And he’s right. Within 24 hours, pink-eyed maniacs are tearing whole cities apart. And Amanda is gone.
Coolman And The Pink Invasion is the second book in the series. Find the other books here.
An Exclusive Offer
Sign up for deals on new releases!
The Coolman Series
– Fast and silly books inspired by ’80s action movies
Sit back and enjoy a quick and entertaining ode to ’80s action movies. A pastiche that brings back kitschy fights and gonzo dialogue, the Coolman series packs cringy but unforgettable one-liners into bite-sized reads. You can tell it’s written by a guy who loves the ’80s, is from the ’80s, and isn’t too ceremonious to admit that he really is just some guy-dude.
- Title: Coolman and the Pink Invasion
- Theme song: The Bluest Steel
- Author: Sam Guydude
- Published: 2023
- ISBN 978-87-94351-04-1 (E-Book edition)
- ISBN 978-87-94351-05-8 (Paperback edition)
- Chapters: 20
- Genre: Humor, Comedy, Satire, Dark comedy, Action, Police stories, Retro entertainment, Indie books, Absurdity
- Target Audience: Awesome people
- Tagline: One helluva drug
- Main Characters: Coolman, Amanda, Heather Heartbreaker, The Chief, Bazooka Bill, Dynamite Daisy, The Secret Sheep Man