(Amazon and Apple are paid links)
With friends like these, who needs psychopathic sniper assassins?
Coolman is sitting in his fancy new home, thinking war is finally over. But he couldn’t be more wrong. Someone is about to put the warm in housewarming gift.
After an explosion nearly takes Coolman’s life, he’s obsessed with finding the assassin. But he doesn’t know where to look, and things don’t get easier when the chief orders him to stay at home and observe, essentially turning Coolman into a goddamn work-from-home officer.
There’s something strange about the entire ordeal. It’s not just the repeated attempts at Coolman’s life, and the fact that his trigger-happy friends arrive with powerful weapons and bad ideas.
It’s the feeling that the assassin knows him a little too well . . .
Coolman and the Secret Assassin is the third book in the series. Find the other books here.
An Exclusive Offer
Sign up for deals on new releases!
The Coolman Series
– Fast and silly books inspired by ’80s action movies
Sit back and enjoy a quick and entertaining ode to ’80s action movies. A pastiche that brings back kitschy fights and gonzo dialogue, the Coolman series packs cringy but unforgettable one-liners into bite-sized reads. You can tell it’s written by a guy who loves the ’80s, is from the ’80s, and isn’t too ceremonious to admit that he really is just some guy-dude.
- Title: Coolman and the Secret Assassin
- Theme song: A Cop in Prison
- Author: Sam Guydude
- Published: 2023
- ISBN 978-87-94351-07-2 (E-Book edition)
- ISBN 978-87-94351-08-9 (Paperback edition)
- Chapters: 20
- Genre: Humor, Comedy, Satire, Dark comedy, Action, Police stories, Retro entertainment, Indie books, Absurdity
- Target Audience: Awesome people
- Tagline: This time it’s personal!
- Main Characters: Coolman, Amanda, The Chief, Bazooka Bill, Dynamite Daisy, Heather Heartbreaker